Sunday, April 28

You are Special

My special person was always pictured
as the one who stands for me when no-one else does. The one who trusts me, who respects me and the people in my life, Someone who help me out of the darkness I have put myself into and guide me towards the light. And you have it all. You have all the things I dreamt of. I don’t know what brought me to you but you have something which let me think of you all the time. Anyone can notice the sparkle in my eyes when you are somewhere around. I still remember the first day I saw you and felt this unexpressed thing. This feeling brings me to another world, a world where I found no-one except you and me,and this thing which they call love. Love in its pure eternal form. No matter what I do, I cannot help but think of you all the time. I don’t know when those feelings took over me but now I am kind of attached to you. After a chain of events, I found myself getting attracted to you. I denied for long but one fine day I had to accept the fact that I liked you. I like you in a way that no word could ever define. I found myself looking for reasons to talk to you, excuses to be with you. Just a text from you is enough to brighten my day and it makes me forget all the miseries I am going through. They call it obsession, I call it love. There are days when I think of least possibilities of us being together. Some other depressing days when I think that this is all a daydream. I tried my best to get over you, but I failed. They told me that it will never work, that whatever I am doing is just a waste of time. But I want to try more and I will never give up trying as long as it lasts. :)

4 comments: