Saturday, February 15

A mere beginning!

It’s so long since I have updated my blog; months to be specific. Well, as the name suggests this blog comprises of every single thing which runs through my mind and which affects me in some or the other way. Last few months have been an important patch of my life when all the unexpected events took place and left me much more practical about life and its aspects. I have learned; I have lost; I have gained; yes, it has been quite a mixture of Scattered Feelings for me.



The biggest irony of life is when everything is going so on track god adds up some more spice and makes your life much more interesting and so was expected since it was the time when everything was at its peak; career was taking its turn and I had to do what I have not done so far i.e “Studying”. I started getting busier in life with focusing on my coaching classes and college altogether, evidently both of them have struck me hard. I would feel lucky whenever I get some extra time to breath; daily college and coaching schedule and all the other important things would eat up my time. I couldn't give any time to the people in my life and all those who demanded my attention; I was not getting any time to write either; which is the only way thoughts come out of my mind. And at the same time things began falling out of place, misunderstandings aroused; may be insecurity it was, my life started getting disconnected from people or things were letting me go far from them and my worst nightmare came true when I lost so many people who were once a part of my life. There was no sudden overnight change; things went wrong gradually, one by one. I always considered it my mistake that it was me who got busier but with time I realized that It was me who thinks too much about things when they don’t even bother other people; It was all just like another day of their life. No matter what I do, things don’t even budge off their mind. Its amazing how practical people are; things don’t even matter to them as much as they matter to you, Its so involuntary on their part. I am not saying that being practical is not a good thing but my point is being way too practical and using people is a bit weird (atleast for me).

Well, these all are lessons in life and are necessary to teach you certain things and to make you strong enough to handle things on your own. Such lessons and constant support from some really caring ones in life indeed made me strong. Now for all the people out there, I would just say hurt me and I’ll show you who I am. Yes, I am strong now and definitely not here to entertain you. I can take my decisions, I can do things on my own and I will achieve whatever I am determined for. 

With time you realize that this shit doesn’t matter much in your life; what matters is those amazing people around you; the true ones, who could do anything just for you and “Family” should be considered on top of this list cause they are the only people who would trust you blindly and could do everything they are capable of just to support you. Today, I am more sure about myself; I know who is the true one and on whom I should trust and I am happy with them only. I have set some high aims for myself and I’ll achieve them one day. I have my family who will be there forever and after them I have those countable people in my life for whom I can do anything; the true ones. Career; Family; Friends and My Khushii that’s all, This is my priority list and I need no more.

You should try to be happy with whatever you have in life, don’t worry about what you have lost or what you don’t have. And about people, they might have left you for something much more divine; It is a natural process and we should be strong enough to accept it. :)

9 comments: