Saturday, May 4

Seized Moment


 I am so much excited today. This supreme excitement is killing me now. I never felt the way I am feeling. This is the severe happiness I needed in my hopelessly disturbed life. All I can see is this love everywhere. Winds changing their way, birds chirping, weather changing; Love Love everywhere. Life on its right track. This is the day I was so eagerly waiting for. This is the way I wanted my life to go. Yes, I am turning crazy. She is coming, today. Perhaps this is not the first time we are meeting but this day is special. Special; in its own way. I have this urge to meet her and I will tell her everything. Right from the beginning of this thing to what I am today. My day of confrontation with my feelings. Despite of what she feels; I will pour my whole world in front of her. I love her; more than anything in this entire universe. I can’t go a day without talking to her. She occupies such a prominent place in my life. Whenever something great happens, I can’t wait to tell her. In my little world she is all I have on the name of love and life. In the moments of disappointments, she is the person I look up for hope. Ever since I first met her, she defines my life. No matter how worse situation may get, I promise to be with her through thick and thin.
This is the millionth time I have checked myself. I want everything to be perfect. I reached my destination earlier than time. Now I am here waiting for the moment tirelessly. I don’t  want to commit any mistake at this level. Even though I am a hell lot nervous at the moment. Somehow I gathered the courage to pretend normal. Repeating the things I want to tell her. Apparently, lot of thoughts roaming in my mind. Some thoughts let me towards the worse possibilities of this meeting but I don’t care. I cannot prevent those baseless thoughts from crowding my mind. I don’t give a damn to these thoughts. All I have to do is to make my day wonderful; perhaps the most memorable day of my life.
And here she comes. Whole atmosphere gladden with her arrival. She looks ravishing in her pinkish white dress. I fell in love all over again. She looks more charming than she ever does. More lovely; cuter; Simply adorable. She was glowing like a fairy of that wonderland. I want to tell her everything at this very moment but I just couldn’t. She looks like princess; resembles my dream girl; my soul-mate. She starts walking towards me with her steady steps. Approaching me with something in her hand. That charm in her eyes is the conviction that she feels for me. I feel so fortunate to have her. God knows what is gonna happen today. I am a hell lot nervous. The adrenaline rush, the accelerated heartbeat, the senseless blushing. Dumbstruck staring her. I am totally numb. I want to capture this moment in my memories. I just can’t believe, is this all real? I feel frozen. I am gonna die very soon.  She is just a few steps away. Please save me almighty.
What is this sudden screeching sound. Aaah my ear is paining. And where the hell does this water came from. Its mom here; she woke me up. She brings me back to the reality and dream ended. Everything changed eventually. Hope faded, Moment seized. I am in the reality again. My old normal life. Another wish left unfulfilled. Unlucky me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment